Kihei Kai Nani Deluxe Condo
Property No: 1027
Location: Kihei Kai Nani, South Kihei (Kamaole I & II Beaches Area), Kihei, South Maui, Maui, Hawaii, USA (Kihei Kai Nani is a 12 mile drive from the Kahului Airport)
Accommodations: Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath (Sleeps 2-4)
Our condo in the town of Kihei, south Maui, at Kihei Kai Nani and is a deluxe, 1 bedroom, 1 bath unit. It sleeps 2-4 and is approx. 725 SF including the lanai. It is in a quiet area, about 50 yards to the beautiful 30X60 pool and the adjacent full service laundry facility. If you walk another 75 yards, you can cross the road and be on the wide sandy beach of Kamaole II, one of the best beaches on the island. On most evenings people gather here with their cameras to watch the sunset and no two sunsets are alike.
Our unit was renovated in 2003. We have full tile floor including the lanai. There is a step-in shower(no tub)with a glass block wall, a vanity top sink, and a 3-way adjustable mirror above the sink. The kitchen has a glass top range, microwave oven, dishwasher and full size refrigerator with an ice maker. The kitchen is well equipped.
If the evening trade winds are insufficient, the living room and bedroom each have a ceiling fan for cooling. Also, there is a 15,000 BTU AC in the living room with the switch in the hall by the bathroom.
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Linens Provided, Off Street Parking
- Beds: Queen Bed, Convertible Bed
- Entertainment: Cable/Satellite TV, DVD, VCR, Stereo System, Shared Pool
- Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Cooking Utensils Provided, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Ice Maker
- Outdoor Features: Gas/Electric BBQ Grill, Lanai
- View/Location: Mountain View
- Communications: Telephone, Broadband Internet
- Suitability: No Pets Allowed, Smoking Not Allowed
- Activities (on site and nearby: Golf, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Kayaking, Sailing, Boating, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Surfing, Windsurfing, Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Museums,
- Shuffleboard, Horseback Riding
- Other Activities: Unique activities are viewing the volcanic crater of Haleakala, the lava beds at La Perouse Bay, road to Hana, Seven Sacred Pools, grave of aviator Charles A. Lindbergh,
- Saturday Swap meet at Maui Community College, GOLF (Golf Clubs available in the unit)
Please call for rates and availability.
Deposits & Confirmation:
Check, money orders accepted.
Initial deposit required to confirm reservation.
Balance of payment due 45 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation Fee & Refunds:
There will be a cancellation charge on all confirmed bookings.
No refund or adjustments within 45 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
2 adults, up to 2 additional guests.
There will be a double occupancy extra charge. (Non-smoking unit)
Discount on 28 nights or more.
Check in Time is 3:00pm – Check out time is 10:00am.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Book Online or Call 1-888-482-4759